109 McGraw Place
109 McGraw Pl, Ithaca, NY 14850, USA
Transfer and Upper-level students have the option to live in 109 McGraw Place, adjacent to West Campus. 109 McGraw Place, the former Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity house, also houses the Cornell Food Pantry, which helps to address food security on campus. Built in 1965, this tan brick modern lodge has projecting balconies, a deep cornice, and windows separated by brick pilasters and dark panels.
- Open to transfer and upper-level students
- Located adjacent to West Campus
Mail and packages:
Visit the Service Center website for student mail and package information.
- Sign up for one of Cornell Dining’s Traditional Meal Plan options if you plan to eat all or most meals on campus (includes Cornell Dining’s dining rooms, West Campus Dining Rooms, and retail dining facilities)
- Use City Bucks for cashless food purchases if you plan to eat some or all meals at off-campus establishments (you may use City Bucks in addition to, or instead of, a meal plan)
- Note that second-year students must maintain a Bear Unlimited or Bear Traditional meal plan as part of Cornell's two-year residence and dining requirement.
Housing Population Type