Contact Cornell Housing
- Contact the Housing & Dining Contracts Office for questions or issues related to your housing assignment or housing contract.
- Contact your Residential Staff for questions or issues related to your residential community, or for personal support.
- Refer to Faculty Programs for questions or issues related to the Faculty-in-Residence and Faculty Fellows programs, and the West Campus House System faculty programs.
- Contact Your Service Center about mail service, laundry account access, temporary keys and key replacement, and other information.
- Contact Community Center Staff about programs, events, or space needs in any of the Community Centers.
- Place a Maintenance Request if something needs to be repaired or replaced in your room, apartment, or community.
- Report a Lost ID Card to deactivate your card, and learn how to get a temporary or permanent replacement card.
- Contact Cornell's experienced and professional Conference Services planners to help stage an exceptional event.