Skip to main content

Cornell University

Contact Cornell Housing

  • Contact the Housing & Dining Contracts Office for questions or issues related to your housing assignment or housing contract.
  • Contact your Residential Staff for questions or issues related to your residential community, or for personal support.
  • Refer to Faculty Programs for questions or issues related to the Faculty-in-Residence and Faculty Fellows programs, and the West Campus House System faculty programs.
  • Contact Your Service Center about mail service, laundry account access, temporary keys and key replacement, and other information.
  • Contact Community Center Staff about programs, events, or space needs in any of the Community Centers.
  • Place a Maintenance Request if something needs to be repaired or replaced in your room, apartment, or community.
  • Report a Lost ID Card to deactivate your card, and learn how to get a temporary or permanent replacement card.
  • Contact Cornell's experienced and professional Conference Services planners to help stage an exceptional event.