Place a Maintenance Request
LIFE SAFETY EMERGENCIES
Please call CUPD at 607-255-1111.
(Examples include fire, activated fire alarm, activated fire extinguisher, gas odor, etc.)
Please alert your building staff or call Customer Service at 607-255-5322, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm.
After hours and during weekends, students should contact their on-call RA or staff person.
Staff members, click here to place a maintenance request.
Facilities emergencies include:
- Card access or door latch failure
- Broken windows
- Plugged toilet in a location with only one toilet
- No heat in room or apartment
- No hot water in room or apartment
- No electricity in room or apartment
- Unusual loud noises coming from the mechanical room
- Vomit or other bodily fluids
Non-Emergency Requests & Troubleshooting
Please click on the appropriate icon below for information about troubleshooting and submitting maintenance requests.