Place a Maintenance Request
LIFE SAFETY EMERGENCIES
Please call CUPD at 607-255-1111.
(Examples include fire, activated fire alarm, activated fire extinguisher, gas odor, etc.)
Please alert your building staff or call Customer Service at 607-255-5322, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm.
After hours and during weekends, students should contact their on-call RA or staff person.
Staff members, click here to place a maintenance request.
Facilities emergencies include:
- Card access or door latch failure
- Broken windows
- Plugged toilet in a location with only one toilet
- No heat in room or apartment
- No hot water in room or apartment
- No electricity in room or apartment
- Unusual loud noises coming from the mechanical room
- Vomit or other bodily fluids
Non-Emergency Requests & Troubleshooting
Please click the appropriate icon below for information about troubleshooting and submitting maintenance requests.
To keep students and staff as safe as possible, we are focusing on emergency and high-priority maintenance requests in residential areas, so as to limit exposure. Response to non-emergency requests will be delayed, and some may not be able to be addressed.
Please be sure to put on a mask when maintenance staff come to your room, and thank you for your patience as we work through the queue of requests.