Skip to main content

Cornell University

Visiting Faculty Application Process

Visiting faculty and Cornell affiliates seeking on-campus housing are placed in one of Cornell's graduate and professional student communities.

To apply for housing, please refer to the information and instructions for graduate and professional students found at Application Process: Graduate & Professional Students.

To apply for temporary housing, contact the Housing & Dining Contracts Office to speak with a housing coordinator.

On-campus housing is not guaranteed for visiting faculty members and special guests, but every effort is made to meet your request.