Skip to main content

Cornell University

Staff Requests for Maintenance

University staff members may place a maintenance request through Cornell’s Maximo system, which has replaced the Campus Life TMA system. 

 NOTE: If you are requesting maintenance in a dining unit, please be sure to select the “Dining?” box so your request is properly routed.

 >> Place a maintenance request


In the case of a Facilities emergency (flood, broken elevator, gas odor, etc.), please call the Student & Campus Life Facilities Management Office at 607-255-0328, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm. 

After hours and during weekends, residential staff (RHDs, RAs, HADs, GRFs) should refer to your SCL Facilities Management Service & Emergency Guide for contact information. Other staff members may call EMCS (Energy Management and Control System) at 607-255-5322. Please only call EMCS if something poses a threat to personal health and safety, or to property.