308 Wait Avenue
Wait Terrace is one of the university’s cooperative residences, a collaborative and independent community governed by its student residents.
Located at 308 Wait Avenue on north campus, Wait Terrace is a small, friendly community of up to 13 co-op enthusiasts. Residents often socialize together over meals, or – in nice weather – on the house’s porch, which includes a hammock, porch swing, and barbecue.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open to transfer, upper-level, and graduate/professional students
- 13 residents
- Located at 308 Wait Avenue on north campus
- 7 single and 3 double rooms with shared bathrooms
- A common area with television, a shared kitchen, a washer and dryer, a porch with a hammock, porch swing, and barbecue
- Bedrooms contain, for each occupant: an extra-long twin bed and mattress, a closet, a dresser, a desk and desk chair, and a waste basket
- Wireless Internet access
Mail and packages:
Visit the Service Center website for student mail and package information.
There is no house meal plan. Residents either cook their own meals in the house’s kitchen, or purchase a meal plan to eat in the Cornell Dining eateries.