Rates, Amenities, & Contracts
Your signed housing license is a legally binding agreement between you and the Housing & Dining Contracts Office.
Please note that you will only be released from your license under certain circumstances, at the Housing & Dining Contracts Office's discretion, and usually with an associated fee. Refer to your contract Terms and Conditions below for details.
2021-2022 Housing Licenses
12-Month Housing License:
Occupancy Period: July 1, 2021 - June 30, 2022
- For Hasbrouck Apartments
- 12-Month Terms and Conditions
Academic Year Housing License:
Occupancy Period*: August 19, 2021 - December 19, 2021 (fall); January 18, 2022 - May 22, 2022 (spring)
- For all undergraduate residence halls, Program Houses, and West Campus Houses
- Academic Year Terms and Conditions
Cooperative Housing Academic Year Housing Contract:
Occupancy period: August 19, 2021 - May 30, 2022
- For all cooperative residences
- Cooperative Housing Terms and Conditions