Plan Your Visit
Due to COVID-19 Restrictions, the Climbing Center is currently closed.
June 2020 Update
We are excited to welcome you back to the wall! In order to protect our staff, patrons, and community, the Lindseth Climbing Center requires additional action on everyone's part.
Watch our COVID-19 Orientation Video and review our new procedures.
- Make a Reservation to Climb, since capacity will be limited.
- When you arrive, proceed directly to the restroom to wash your hands thoroughly.
- Be prepared to show your Photo ID to check-in.
- Masks are required for all staff and patrons in the building at all times.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least 6' between other people.
- Exercise proper cough and sneeze etiquette, and wash or sanitize your hands often during your session.
Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in the loss of climbing privileges.
Open Hours are limited, and subject to change, please check our calendar for updates.
Advance Reservations to climb are required, and capacity will be reduced to allow for physical distancing.
At this time, we will only be open to climbers with existing affiliation, in order for us to get used to operating under our new procedures. We hope to resume classes and events in the near future.
First Time Visitors
First timer users have a few steps to complete before they can climb:
Determine Affiliation - What's your connection to Cornell? As a University facility, we have some restrictions. At this time, we will only be open to climbers with existing affiliation, in order for us to get used to operating under our new procedures. We hope to resume classes and events in the near future.
Complete Orientations and Waiver - Rock Climbing can be dangerous, know what you're getting into!
Attend a Class - For those seeking affiliation or instruction, our class schedule is limited at the moment. Please call during Open Hours if you have questions about your goals.