Plan Your Visit
March 1 Update
Recreational climbing passes are now on sale for student recreational climbing through May 31.
New Auto Belay equipment is now available, which also requires a new waiver, with new accompanying video, to be completed by every climber. The Auto Belay system has its own orientation video (shorter) and certification process. Watch both videos ahead of your next visit to save time at check-in.
At this time, the facility will only be available for Cornell undergraduate, graduate, and professional students currently set up in the Daily Check and Surveillance Testing systems. Cornell faculty, staff, and other affiliates do not have access at this time.
- Become oriented to the climbing wall if you have never been.
- Review our COVID-19 policies and procedures.
- Review our pass options and purchase a pass based on your intended use, or sign up for an introductory class (see below).
- Make a reservation for a 2-hour climbing session.
At this time, we are limiting reservations to:
- One session per day
- Up to 3 sessions per week (7-day period)
- Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance
Take a Class
For students new to rock climbing, or looking to boost their skills to get on ropes, consider one of our classes being offered later this semester: