Gear Rental Procedures
Thank you for your interest in renting from Cornell Outdoor Education Outfitting. We are currently open for curbside rental to everyone, including the community. All of our rentals will be curbside pickup only and all payment will be taken over the phone. We accept credit card (Visa and Mastercard only), check, and Cornell Bursar. Please review the procedures below for gear selection, payment, and pickup.
If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 607-255-1807 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review the Gear List and Rental and Late Fee policies
- Call the Outfitting desk at 607-255-1807 during open hours to make a gear rental or reservation and pay over the phone.
- On the day of your rental, arrive at the Campus Road entrance of Bartels Hall during Outfitting open hours.
- Call the Outfitting desk at 607-255-1807 and let us know you are out front. An Outfitting employee will meet you by the designated COE rental sign with your gear (see picture above). Because of COVID procedures, please wear a mask when picking up or returning gear.
- On your rental return date, please call Outfitting during open hours and meet an employee to return gear at the designated COE rental sign.
NOTE: Please do not leave any gear unattended in front of Bartels Hall - any losses or damages are the renter’s responsibility.