Now is the time to get outdoors. Let's do it together!
Cornell Outdoor Education (COE) is part of the Physical Education Department and offers both credit and non-credit courses in a variety of outdoor related activities. Courses include hiking, canoeing, kayaking, climbing, skiing, snowshoeing, caving, teambuilding, wilderness first aid, and Fall/Spring break trips.
- Most courses don't require any previous experience.
- Courses may be added any time before the course starts, with no late enrollment fee.
- COE maintains its own drop deadlines (listed in the course pages on this site), enrollment and other policies.
- Please review our FA2021 PE COVID policies for more information concerning the way PE classes will be affected by COVID requirements.
- Questions about COE courses should be referred to COE at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-255-6183.
To sign up find us on student center during the enrollment period or call our registrar at 607-255-6183 or email email@example.com.