Skip to main content

Cornell University

Residents with Disabilities On Campus Housing

Housing Options 

Cornell has a variety of housing options for our residents with disabilities or medical conditions.

If you require adaptive housing, please first register with Student Disability Services (SDS) before applying for housing. Please note that you must renew your status with SDS each year.

You may then apply for housing, connecting with Student Disability Services to register for your request for adaptive housing.

If approved for disability/medical housing, the Housing & Dining Contracts Office will work with SDS to offer you a room or apartment that meets your needs.