Life Safety Emergencies
For life safety emergencies including fire, activated fire alarm, activated fire extinguisher, gas odor, etc. please call CUPD at 607-255-1111.
Facilities emergencies include:
- Broken elevator
- Card access or door latch failure
- Broken windows
- Plugged toilet in a location with only one toilet
- No heat in room or apartment
- No hot water in room or apartment
- No electricity in room or apartment
- Unusual loud noises coming from the mechanical room
- Vomit or other bodily fluids
What To Do
Please alert your building staff or call Customer Service at 607-255-5322, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm.
- After hours and during weekends, students should contact their on-call RA or staff person.
In the case of a Facilities emergency (flood, broken elevator, gas odor, etc.), please call the Student & Campus Life Facilities Management Office at 607-255-0328, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm.
- After hours and during weekends, residential staff (RHDs, RAs, HADs, GRFs) should refer to your SCL Facilities Management Service & Emergency Guide for contact information. Other staff members may call EMCS (Energy Management and Control System) at 607-255-5322. Please only call EMCS if something poses a threat to personal health and safety, or to property.
Not an Emergency?
Please review and submit a maintenance request instead.