Registration for the 2020-2021 is now active. For questions please contact the Campus Activities Office at email@example.com.
Registering a New Group or (Re) Registration
In order to be active on campus, all student organizations must go through the registration process. The Campus Activities office is happy to serve as a resource for any group needing assistance with starting a new organization: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register online at cornell.campusgroups.com.
- You will need:
- 2 officers and a full-time faculty/staff advisor
- Your group’s mission as well as a constitution for the group
- The registration form will take about 20-45 minutes to complete and needs to be completed by ONE of your group’s officers, so communicate in advance about who will do the registration form.
- Once the registration form is complete, each Officer and Advisor will need to spend about 20 minutes completing an Officer/Advisor form by the semester's advertised deadline.
- For more information about the registration process, please view this presentation.
- Once your group is registered, please be sure to add all of your members to the group so CampusGroups has an accurate roster of your group members.
- Each group will be classified as University or Independent and tagged with certain categories. Categories describe the style of experience the registered student organization provides. For organizations that are academic/college affiliated, the Campus Activities Office will work in conjunction with the designated professional representative.
- Vet School - Leslie M. Planck (email@example.com) and Mary Beth Mahaney (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Law School - Amanda Michelle Jantzi (email@example.com) and Jannica Moskal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Johnson Graduate School of Management - Rhonda H. Velazquez (email@example.com)
- Industrial Labor Relations (ILR) - Rebecca S. Schimenti (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cornell Tech (NYC) - Jacqueline Klein (email@example.com)
- Other colleges/schools (TBA)
October 16th, 2020 is the deadline to register new and returning organizations for Fall 2020.
- Registering a new group, please view the checklist below.