About Campus Activities
About Campus Activities
Campus Activities provides vibrant and supportive opportunities that promote and nurture student learning, the practice of leadership, social responsibility, interpersonal skill-building and self-awareness through experiential learning.
Our mission is to provide students with opportunities designed to promote individual growth, creativity, and personal connections through experiential learning.
We bring students and student communities together to:
Foster and create a sense of belonging
- Gain an understanding of, and an appreciation for, diversity
- Promote health and well-being
- Foster personal awareness
- Actively engage in and prepare for their roles as global citizens
- Cultivate students’ active engagement in Cornell University through registered student organizations, volunteer and employment opportunities, as well as participation in events, programs, workshops, and training
Meet the Campus Activities Team
- Answer any general student organization questions
- Provide CampusGroups support
- Guide you through registering room reservations through 25Live
- Serve as a Campus Activities resource
When she’s not working you can find Bri spending time outdoors with her dog Knox or traveling to new areas.
- Graphic design lead of Campus Activities
- CampusGroups onboarding and feature implementation
- Student Organization support and yearly renewal
- Campus Activities email support
- Large event marketing, mapping, and advertising for the Campus Activities team
- Advises the Guild of Visual Arts student organization which owns its own art studio in Willard Straight Hall
Engagement Success Specialist
Daniel is a specialist on student organization funding processes and structures. Main responsibilities include:
- Integrate CampusGroups processes
- Develop resources for student organization funding
Daniel graduated Cornell in May 2023 with a B.S. in Industrial and Labor Relations and will begin working as a Consultant for EY in November. Outside of work you can find him out hiking, traveling, or hanging out with friends.
Denice supports the following initiatives:
- Leadership Workshop Series
- Campus Activities Community Connection newsletter
- New Student Organization Registration Process
- Student Organization Conduct and Community Standards Liaison
Denice is an Assistant Director in Campus Activities where she is dedicated to providing vibrant and supportive opportunities that promote and nurture student learning, the practice of leadership, social responsibility, interpersonal skill-building and self-awareness through experiential learning.
Jessie supports the following University-recognized organizations:
- Cornell Concert Commission
- Cornell University Program Board
- Slope Day Programming Board
- Cornell University Class Councils (First Years & Sophomores)
- A Cappella Advisory Committee (ACAC)
Jessie's primary focus and experience is with large-scale event planning. She often works with production teams, contracts and agents, and more to bring concerts and shows to Cornell.
Kyle (he/him) supports the following University-recognized organizations and Campus Activities initiatives:
- Umbrella organizations, including the Student Programming Council and Club Sports Council
- Campus-wide programming initiatives including Weeks of Welcome, Stop By the Straight!, Homecoming Spirit Week, and more
- Senior Convocation
- Marketing, branding, & communications for the office and student organizations
- CampusGroups support
Director of Campus Activities
Karli is the Director to Campus Activities within Campus and Community Engagement. The Campus Activities Team strives to focus on promoting and nurturing student learning, social responsibility, and community membership through experiential learning and student involvement. In addition, the office directly works with over 1,000 student organizations to provide mentorship through the year.