Important Loading and Parking Information
Please be aware of this important move-out information. Due to construction and the need to restrict vehicle access from our fire apparatus roadways and sidewalks, there have been changes to where you will be able to park and load for your upcoming move-out. We’ve outlined for you those areas where you will be permitted to drive and park temporarily to load your vehicle. It is important that you adhere to these loading locations and do not drive on any pedestrian walkways not designated for these locations.
North Campus Residential Communities
- Mews Hall loading dock area
- Dickson Hall loading dock area
- Donlon Circle (in front of Donlon Hall) specific parking spaces designated as loading zones
- Robert Purcell Community Center circle off of Jessup road: specific parking spaces designated as loading zones
- Cradit Farm Drive to access South Balch Hall
- North Balch Hall loading dock area
- Program House Drive: specific parking spaces designated as loading zones
- North side of Jessup Road loading spaces
- Risley Parking Lot loading spaces
- Latino Living Center parking lot loading spaces
- Ecology House parking lot loading spaces
- Akwe:kon parking lot loading spaces (accessible from new driveway off of Triphammer Road)
For access to the Dickson Hall loading area, the approach is from Triphammer Road to a short spur of Sisson Place. Other buildings on north campus should be accessed off of Jessup Road or Cradit Farm Drive.
West Campus Residential Communities
- Along West Avenue
- Across from Baker Tower: parking spaces designated as loading zones
- Across from Founders & Lyons: the pull-off loading zone on the Slope side
- Parking spaces along Stewart Avenue
- Near Bethe & Keeton
- Mary Ann Wood Drive (just behind William Keeton House): parking spaces designated as loading zones
- Forest Park Lane (just behind Noyes Community Recreation Center): parking spaces designated as loading zones
- Near Cook House
- The loading zone along Cook-main just off of University Avenue
Parking is available in the University Avenue parking lot to use before or after you load your vehicle. Gothics Way and Becker Drive above the loading dock will NOT be accessible.
South Campus Residential Communities
Residents of Cascadilla Hall: Please note that there is no parking between the Gorge and Cascadilla Hall. You must not park in fire lanes. The best locations for you to park and load are the City of Ithaca Garage just to the south of Cascadilla Hall and the Williams Street Garage at the corner of Williams Street and Stewart Avenue.
Residents of Sheldon Court: Limited parking spots are available in the Sheldon Court loading dock. The best locations for you to park and load are the City of Ithaca Garage just to the south of Cascadilla Hall and the Williams Street Garage at the corner of Williams Street and Stewart Avenue.
Residents of Schuyler House: Please park and load in designated parking spaces only.