Alumni of Sororities or Fraternities
Here are just a few ways for alumni to stay involved with fraternity and sorority life:
- providing information about events;
- giving that can make a difference in the lives of students, faculty and communities;
- being a Chapter Advisor, and
- connecting with Alumni Advisory Councils who provide valued services to members and a place to get involved.
Cornell's Greek system has four alumni advisory councils that assist the undergraduate executive councils and provide programming and resources to all fraternities and sororities. These councils include alumni, faculty members, and university officials who are all dedicated to exploring Greek-related issues on campus and in the Ithaca community. These include issues that impact relationships, conduct, and the health and safety of our fraternity and sorority system.
- Fraternity & Sorority Advisory Council
- Alumni Interfraternity Council
- Alumnae Panhellenic Advisory Council
- Alumni Multicultural Greek Letter Council