Virtual ClubFest - Spring 2021!
Saturday February 13 | 9am - 12pm
Sunday February 14 | 2pm - 5pm
Are you looking to connect with or join one of Cornell's 900+ student organizations? Are you part of an org looking to spread the word?
Join us for the spring '21 Virtual ClubFest! This year we will be hosting our annual ClubFest tradition virtually through our CampusGroups platform!
What does Virtual ClubFest look like?
Virtural ClubFest will take place on Saturday February 13 from 9am-noon and Sunday February 14 from 2pm to 5pm. During the live virtual event, all booths of registered organizations will be available for you to visit and learn about all the opportunities available. Many of the registered organizations will have members available to meet you and answer your questions either through a chat room feature or Zoom room specific to that organization.
After the live virtual event, you will be able to visit the Spring ClubFest 2021 site at any time throughout the semester to continue your exploration of organizations by visiting their booths and expressing your interest.
Organizations are welcomed to advertise other times when they are available to recruit virtually at any time during the Spring semester.
To attend ClubFest, click below during the advertised event times:
Due to the number of club/organization categories, we have two maps for you to enter.Click below day of:
Sunday February 14 from 2pm-5pm (Map 1)
Sunday February 14 from 2pm-5pm (Map 2)
- Community Service
- Food & Drink
- International & Multicultural
- Political & Advocacy
- Publication & Media
- Student Governance & Funding Board
- Spiritual & Religious
- Large Scale Event Planning
- Active & Recreational
- Career Development & Networking
- Academic/College Affiliated
- Games & Gaming
- Health & Well-Being
- Sports Club Council, CSC
- Sustainability, Environment, Wildlife
Registering your organization for ClubFest Spring 2021
If your organization did not participate in the Fall ClubFest, and would like to participate in Virtual ClubFest Spring 2021, click here to register.
If your organization participated in the Fall ClubFest, you do not need to register for the spring ClubFest. You are automatically included in Virtual ClubFest Spring 2021!
Once you register, your organization booth will be activated.
What the virtual booths look like
Your booth provides various ways for you to share details about your organization. You can upload photos, handouts, and videos of your org -- mimicking a traditional tri-fold board or banner. You will be able to set up an instant messaging feature to chat with interested members, or advertise Zoom rooms to meet members face-to-face to chat more about your organization.
How to set up your booth
Once you are registered and confirmed by the Campus Activities office, you can click here for step by step instructions to put your organization info in your booth.
How To Video: Creating and Customizing your booth as an Officer
Information needed for your booth
Your booth has many different features that you can utilize! Here's a checklist of some things you can prepare for:
Officers should update their profile pictures so students know who they're interacting with! You can update it by clicking your icon in the upper-right corner of CampusGroups.
- You can create your own Zoom meeting link ahead of time! You will be able to link your booth to a Zoom room. Use Zoom however it makes sense for your group -- open vs. waiting room, staying in lobby vs. using breakout rooms, etc!
- Update your booth cover photo (like on Facebook!)
- Description of your organization
- Photos of past in-person events or virtual meetings/events
- Documents, handouts, virtual quarter cards, etc. (word documents, PDFs)
How do I access who was interested in my organization (only Officers have access to do this)?
On the home page, click the button directly right of the home button on the top red bar
- On the left bar, click “More Tools” (see photo to right)
- Scroll down and click “Virtual Fairs”
- Select “Cornell Virtual ClubFest Spring 2021” Map 1 or 2 (depending on your club)
- On the left bar, scroll to the bottom and select “Manage My Booths”
- Click on the picture of your organization, and a pop-up window should appear with your attendance numbers (see photo below)
- Click on box with the data you wish to view and this will bring you to a "Contacts" page with attendees who where interested