Family Weekend Registration
Family Weekend provides a unique opportunity for you to visit campus, meet Cornell staff and other Cornell families, and participate in numerous events and activities. The weekend activities offer flexibility for you to create your own schedule; you select those events you wish to participate in, either on your own or with your student.
Cornell Family Weekend is a fee-based program that is completely self-supporting; the cost is not included in tuition. Most, but not all of the weekend’s activities, are included in your registration fee. A small number of activities require an additional ticket purchase for every member of your family, including your Cornell student.
COVID Health Requirements
All participants planning on attending Family Weekend must register. All attendees who are not current Cornell employees or students (such as alumni, visitors, guests, parents, community members, third party event attendees, and others) must demonstrate health requirement compliance upon check-in. Please adhere to the Cornell University guidelines in regards to COVID-19.
Current Cornell students or employees must show their Cornell ID for admission to Family Weekend. Cornell employees attending indoor events must complete the Daily Check prior to attendance.
- You must register all participants, including your Cornell student and siblings. Registration is free for Cornell students and children under 12 years of age.
- The easiest way to secure your tickets is online, as some events may sell out.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email. Please keep a copy of this for your records.
- All cancellations will incur a $10 per person fee. Additional ticket purchases e.g., athletics, are non-refundable. Cancellations must be requested by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than October 22, 2021.
- Early Bird Registration (by Friday, October 22, 2021): $25 per person*
- Registration (after October 22, 2021): $35 per person*
- Cornell student(s) and children under 12 are free.
* Includes all applicable service charges for registration fees only - additional event tickets e.g., chorale concert, may add their own service charges.
Additional Ticketed Events
Don’t miss other ticket opportunities, including the Cornell Football game on Friday, October 29, and the Cornell Chorus Twilight Concert on October 30. While you will need to purchase a ticket for your Cornell student for the concert, students may enter most athletic events at no charge with their Cornell ID card if they've signed up for the Big Red Sports Pass.
Due to Covid regulations, winter sports ticket sales have been delayed. It is unclear whether single-game hockey tickets will be available for Family Weekend. Additional information will be posted when it is available.