Virtual ClubFest 2020
Looking to connect with student organizations? Part of an org looking to spread the word?
This year we will be hosting our annual ClubFest tradition virtually through our CampusGroups platform!
For students looking to participate in ClubFest
What does ClubFest look like this year?
ClubFest will open on Saturday September 12th at 2pm and end Sunday September 20th at 12pm. During the span of the week, all booths of registered organizations will be available for students to visit and learn about all the wonderful opportunities available to them.
There are four dates and time frames when a number of organizations within certain categories have agreed to be at their booths and available for live virtual interactions to meet interested students and answer questions. During these times, students will be able to visit all the booths not just those scheduled. Organizations are welcomed to have members at the booths to interact with interested students, as well as advertise other times during the week when they are available to meet virtually.
Click below day of:
- Saturday September 12 from 2-5pm Part 1
- Sunday September 13 from 9am-12pm Part 2
- Saturday September 19 from 2-5pm Part 2
- Sunday September 20 from 9am-12pm Part 1
- The Arts
- Community Service
- Food & Drink
- International & Multicultural
- Large Scale Event Planning
- Political & Advocacy
- Publication & Media
- Spiritual & Religious
- Student Governance & Funding Board
- Academic/College Affiliated
- Active & Recreational
- Career Development & Networking
- Games & Gaming
- Health & Well-Being
- Sports Club Council, CSC
- Sustainability, Environment, Wildlife
For student organizations looking to participate
What does a virtual booth look like?
Your booth will give you the option to share details about your organization. You can upload photos, handouts, and videos of your org -- mimicking a traditional tri-fold board or banner. Each group will be able to set up an instant messaging feature to chat with interested members, or advertise Zoom rooms to meet members face-to-face to chat more about an organization.
How does my organization register for ClubFest this year?
How to set up your booth?
Once you are registered and confirmed by our office, you can click here for step by step instructions to put your organization info in your booth.
How To Video: Creating and Customizing your booth as an Officer
What information is needed for my booth?
Your booth has many different features that you can utilize! Here's a checklist of some things you can prepare for:
Officers should update their profile pictures so students know who they're interacting with! You can update it by clicking your icon in the upper-right corner of CampusGroups.
- You can create your own Zoom meeting link ahead of time! You will be able to link your booth to a Zoom room. Use Zoom however it makes sense for your group -- open vs. waiting room, staying in lobby vs. using breakout rooms, etc!
- Update your booth cover photo (like on Facebook!)
- Description of your organization
- Photos of past in-person events or virtual meetings/events
- Documents, handouts, virtual quarter cards, etc. (word documents, PDFs)
How do I access who was interested in my organization (only Officers have access to do this)?
On the home page, click the button directly right of the home button on the top red bar
- On the left bar, click “More Tools” (see photo to right)
- Scroll down and click “Virtual Fairs”
- Select “Cornell Virtual ClubFest” Part 1 or 2 (depending on your club)
- On the left bar, scroll to the bottom and select “Manage My Booths”
- Click on the picture of your organization, and a pop-up window should appear with your attendance numbers (see photo below)
- Click on box with the data you wish to view and this will bring you to a "Contacts" page with attendees who where interested