Club Sports and/or Physical Activity
*OPEN FIELD TIME IS CANCELED 10/20/20 DUE TO WEATHER*
Active on 10/14/20
- Open field time is active at Jessup Fields for recreational activity. Group/gathering size must be 10 or fewer.
- Organized practices, scrimmages and/or competitions are not permitted at this time.
- Contact sports are not permitted at this time (any activity or sport that you cannot maintain 6ft physical distance).
- Open field times will be monitored by staff and Peer Ambassadors.
- Field Monitors have the authority to disperse field users and/or ask users to leave if health and safety standards are not being met.
- Open field time will be offered Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 5-10pm and Sunday from 12-5pm.
- All participants must maintain distance of 6+ feet at all times and wear a mask.
- Open field time cannot be reserved and will be only be limited if physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Open field time is pending weather conditions and will be determined day of.
- Club activities pertaining to reserving swim or ice time are not permitted at this time.
- Club activities in which physical contact occurs are not permitted at this time (any activity or sport that you cannot maintain 6ft physical distance).
- Club activities typically held indoors are not permitted at this time.
- Shared equipment and/or costumes are not permitted at this time.
- Club Sports with questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Instagram at @cornellclubsports
All participants must check in and out of CampusGroups (contact tracing purposes)
- For organizations planning activity sessions, the sessions must be posted as an event in CampusGroups and attendance must be taken by the sponsoring organization.
Cornell Recreational Services
- Cornell Recreational Services offers a wide variety of fitness, wellness, sports and open recreation activities for Cornell students, staff, faculty, retirees and their spouses/partners. Through our broad-based programs, we try to promote a healthy and holistic lifestyle throughout the campus community.