Club Sports and/or Physical Activity
Updated on 4/5/21
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Small groups of 10 or fewer permitted for outdoor recreational activity, pending space availability.
- Outdoor fields and venues may be accessible and will be available when the weather permits.
- For Jessup Field only, organizations do not need to reserve space. Space will be available on a first-come basis and with weather permitting.
- Club activities in which physical contact occurs are not permitted at this time (any activity or sport that you cannot maintain 6ft physical distance).
- Shared equipment and/or costumes are not permitted at this time.
- Club activities pertaining to reserving swim or ice time are not permitted at this time. Individual ice or pool time can be reserved. For more information please see Cornell Recreational Services.
- Activities can take place off-campus but only within Tompkins County and must follow all health and safety guidelines.
- Travel outside of Tompkins County is considered non-essential.
- Activities cannot be overnight trips.
- Club Sports are not permitted to compete as a Cornell organization.
- Club Sports with questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Instagram at @cornellclubsports
Cornell Recreational Services
- Cornell Recreational Services offers a wide variety of fitness, wellness, sports, and open recreation activities for Cornell students, staff, faculty, retirees, and their spouses/partners. Through our broad-based programs, we try to promote a healthy and holistic lifestyle throughout the campus community.