Club Sports and/or Physical Activity
Updated on 1/5/21
- In order to prepare the fields for winter, the fields will close 10pm on Monday, November 23rd (will not re-open until spring, exact date TBD).
- Update: There will be no in-person activities after November 26th, 2020. The spring 2021 start date for in-person activities will be determined at a later date with recommendations from health and safety experts.
- Club activities pertaining to reserving swim or ice time are not permitted at this time.
- Club activities in which physical contact occurs are not permitted at this time (any activity or sport that you cannot maintain 6ft physical distance).
- Club activities typically held indoors are not permitted at this time.
- Shared equipment and/or costumes are not permitted at this time.
- Activities MAY be scheduled to take place off-campus, but must be within Tompkins County. Travel outside of Tompkins County is considered non-essential.
- Activities cannot be overnight trips.
- Club Sports are not permitted to compete as a Cornell organization.
- Club Sports with questions please email email@example.com and follow us on Instagram at @cornellclubsports
Cornell Recreational Services
- Cornell Recreational Services offers a wide variety of fitness, wellness, sports and open recreation activities for Cornell students, staff, faculty, retirees and their spouses/partners. Through our broad-based programs, we try to promote a healthy and holistic lifestyle throughout the campus community.