What is a Dean’s Certification form?
- A Dean’s Certification (or disciplinary clearance) is a verification of your student conduct record.
Where do I submit my form?
- Submit your certification form directly to the registrar’s office of your college of study. Please visit the college registrar directory for a complete contact list.
What do I include with my email request?
- Full Name
- Student ID number
- Current phone number
- Unique handling information (if required)
How long does it take to process my request?
- Plan accordingly to submit documents to meet deadlines. The information-gathering process for the Dean's Certification depends on the college of study.
Who do I contact if I have questions about my form?
- For questions of this nature, students should contact their college registrar's office directly.