Take Us Home! Convenient meals to go, ready to heat and eat
In partnership with Cornell’s division of Human Resources, Take Us Home bowls are chef-created meal options, offering convenient healthy meals, right at your fingertips. Enjoy hot or cold, at your desk or kitchen table. Take Us Home is a partnership of Cornell Dining and Cornell Human Resources!
These meals are also a great time-saving option for students, staff, and faculty members who'd like a fresh meal during the day, but don't have time to relax in one of our dining rooms.
Try it for lunch or take one home!
- Complete meals for just $8.49 each
- Use MealChoice and get your 10% discount off the already low price
- Use Big Red Bucks for a tax-free purchase
- Seven delicious and diverse creations
- Options include vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-friendly dishes
No ordering needed! Just pick up one of these delicious meals at: Bear Necessities (RPCC), Mattin's Cafe (Duffield Hall), Cafe Jennie (The Cornell Store), Amit Bhatia Libe Cafe (Olin Library), Trillium (Kennedy Hall), Jansen's Market (Noyes Community Recreation Center), or Green Dragon (Sibley Hall).
Enjoy one of these delicious entrées:
- Southwest-Style Tofu Grain Bowl
- Southwest-Chicken Grain Bowl
- Mexican Chicken Rice Bowl
- Mediterranean Protein Power Bowl
- Sesame Asian Noodle Bowl
- Penne Alfredo with Grilled Chicken & Broccoli
- Spaghetti & Vegetarian Meatballs
About Cornell Dining
Cornell Dining is consistently ranked in the Princeton Review's top ten for best campus food among all colleges and universities in the country. That high rating comes from customer surveys, and reflects Cornell Dining's commitment to serving high-quality foods that are healthy and creatively prepared with genuine care for a diverse community. Cornell Dining operates 29 on-campus eateries -- which include all-you-care-to-eat dining rooms, cafés, coffee houses, food courts, and convenience stores -- and serves more than 23,000 meals a day to members of the Cornell community. For more information, visit dining.cornell.edu.