Spring 2021 Move-In Volunteer Registration
Volunteer Registration Instructions
When you view the volunteer registration form, the available shifts will appear after you select the day(s) you would like to work. The shifts are 3–5 hours. We are asking volunteers to only work one or two shifts per day. Shifts are available for mornings, afternoons, and evenings.
Please note we are utilizing a new program called CampusGroups to register volunteers. Please read these directions carefully to ensure proper registration. To sign up for shifts, please follow the steps below:
- If you aren't currently logged in to CampusGroups, please take a minute to log in to CampusGroups (following this link will open a new window or tab). If you do not have a CampusGroups account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request one. Most faculty/staff already have an account, so please try logging in before emailing. After logging in, return to this page and continue with the directions.
- Following the link below will take you to the January Move-In: Call for Faculty/Staff Volunteers event. Based on your availability, locate the day(s) you would to volunteer:
- If you are signing up for only one shift, select “1” in the corresponding 'Quantity' field.
- If you are signing up for two shifts, select “2” in the corresponding 'Quantity' field.
- Continue selecting the appropriate 'Quantity' for each day you would like to volunteer.
- Click the green “Register” button.
- On the following page, complete the additional questions and select the shift(s) you are free to volunteer.
- Note, if you selected a “2” for a day you will see there will be two sections for that day in which you need to select your two availabilities. Option 1 will be shift 1 and option 2 will be shift 2.
- Click “Confirm my reservation”
- Review the Spring 2021 Move-In Information webpage (this page will automatically pop up).
- If you have any questions, email: email@example.com
Thank you, again for offering to volunteer to help move in our students!
Conference & Event Services is a unit of Campus Life, Division of Student and Campus Life.