Employee Wellness Recreation Memberships
Membership is open to staff, faculty, retirees, and their spouses/partners. If you are paying by check or credit card, please see (*) important information below. If you are a retiree, spouse/partner, please see (**) important information below.
Types Of Wellness Recreation Memberships You Can Purchase
- 1-Year Wellness Recreation Membership - Cost is $175 (pro-rated to fiscal year). This membership allows you access to Wellness group exercise classes and CFC group fitness classes, fitness centers, pools and more. Membership begins on date of purchase and runs through the end of the fiscal year.
- 4-Month Wellness Recreation Membership - Cost is $75. This membership is the same as the 1-Year Wellness Recreation Membership, just shorter. Membership begins on the date of purchase and is valid for 4 months.
- Cornell Program for Healthy Living/Aetna (CPHL) Wellness Recreation Membership - Cost is no charge to you (membership fee is re-imbursed up front through your Aetna CPHL health insurance plan). This membership allows you access to Wellness group exercise classes and CFC group fitness classes, fitness centers, pools and more. Membership continues throughout insurance participation. (eligibility: this option is only available to the Cornell benefits eligible employee who has Aetna CPHL health insurance. View CPHL Wellness Recreation Membership Fact Sheet for details).
Check Out Everything Your Membership Gives You Access To
Ways To Purchase A Wellness Recreation Membership
- Fill out a Wellness Recreation Membership Application
- Fill out a paper copy of the Wellness Recreation Membership Application in the administrative office, room 305 Helen Newman Hall during office hours Monday to Friday 9:00am - 2:00pm, 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- Need help with the membership cost? Fill out a Membership Scholarship Application
* Please note: If you are paying for a membership by check or credit card, please stop by the administrative office to remit payment or email email@example.com for additional options. Office hours for Wellness' administrative office (room 305 HNH) are Monday to Friday 9:00am - 2:00pm, 3:00pm - 5:00pm.
** If you are a retiree, a spouse, or a partner you MUST have an official Cornell University ID card PRIOR to filling out a membership form. Cornell ID cards may be purchased through the HR Services and Transitions Center. Call/email the HR Services and Transitions Center directly for instructions on obtaining an ID card.
If you would like an individual meeting with a Cornell Wellness staff member to gain more information about the program before joining, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership Policies and FAQ's
View the Wellness Recreation Membership policies and FAQ's including information about automatic renewal.