Bowling Policies & FAQ
Food and Beverages
- No outside beverages (both alcoholic and non alcoholic). Must be 21 to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Bar closes one hour prior to the center closing
Group Lane Rental Rates (not to exceed 5 people per lane). Monday through Saturday—$25 per lane/per hour ($100 minimum). Reservations are not final until requestor receives confirmation e-mail.
- To reserve lanes for groups (ex. unit/division celebrations, birthday parties): Bowling Reservations
- The maximum facility capacity is 80. Reservations must be cancelled 48 hours in advance or you will be billed for the reservation in full. No exceptions.
- Patrons are allowed to bring personal bowling shoes/balls
- Shoe rental (or personal bowling shoes) is required for anyone bowling
- No street shoes, food or drink in the settee area
- Bowling shoes are not to leave the center at any time while bowling
Payment by credit card or department charge only
Do you have automatic scoring?
- The bowling center has manual paper and pencil scoring. There are apps available to help you with how to score a bowling game.
Can I reserve lanes?
- Yes, see policies above.
I want to host a birthday party or retirement party, is that possible?
- Yes, you can complete the reservation form to request lanes for a party
- Outside food is allowed for parties, however beverages must be purchased from the bowling center, unless you are bring in juice boxes for children
Can I bring my child(ren) to the bowling alley?
- Yes, children are allowed and may bowl (Shoe rental required and game fee required)
Do you have bumpers?
- Yes, bumpers can be requested for those 12 and younger.