Recreation Space Reservations & Rentals
*To find other available locations, visit Scheduling at Cornell at the following link: Scheduling@Cornell
Registered Student Organizations (RSO’s) may request weekly recurring reservations for club practices each semester in in the Helen Newman Dance Studio, Helen Newman Classroom, Teagle Classroom, Teagle Multipurpose Room, or the Noyes Multipurpose Room.
- Each club will be assigned one time slot (~90 minues) the first week of the semester. If there are slots still available the second week of the semester, RSO’s may reserve another time. RSO's wishing to take advantage of this opportunity, should email email@example.com at least a week before the semester starts to ensure they are on an email list for further instructions.
- As per department policy, all activities in Recreational Services spaces must be recreational/athletic in nature. Non-related events will not be permitted.
- We DO NOT allow reservations for the courts at HNH or Noyes.
- We do not allow special one-time reservations for individuals or groups.
RSO’s and other Cornell community groups may reserve outdoor spaces on North and West Campus.
North Campus: Sand volleyball courts near Dickson Hall (CKB quad)
West Campus: Outdoor basketball court at Noyes Community Recreation Center
All outdoor spaces are first come, first serve spaces designated for informal use by the Cornell community when not used by Intramural Sports, Physical Education classes, or Recreational Services Events.
To reserve outdoor space for a special one-time event that requires an ERF (event registration form):
- Visit Scheduling@Cornell
- From there, select 25Live and fill out the reservation.
- If a space is not found, search for "Location not Found" and select "Location not found on list." This will prompt the user for a specific location later in the form.
The cost is $100/hr for the pool plus guard fees. Please contact Brigitta Putnam firstname.lastname@example.org for pool reservations.