Jameson Hall, Ithaca, NY 14850, USA
With basketball courts and the Robert Purcell Community Center just a few feet from their front doors, High Rise 5 and Jameson Hall are located right in the thick of Cornell's North Campus community. Both are apartment building-style residences, featuring multi-bedroom suites arranged around a central lounge and a kitchen on each floor.
The buildings' most dramatic features are their top-floor Skylounges, which overlook all of North Campus, the university golf course (also great for cross-country skiing), and Fuertes Observatory.
Explore the community pages for Jameson Hall and High Rise 5 in CampusGroups.
- Open to first-year students
- 200+ residents per building
- Located on North Campus
- Suites made up of single, double, and triple rooms arranged around a central lounge and a kitchen on each floor
- Lounges, study areas, shared kitchens, and laundry facilities
- Single and Double Bedrooms contain, for each occupant: an extra-long twin bed, a closet and a bureau, a desk and desk chair, a desk lamp, and a wastebasket
- Triple Bedrooms contain, for each occupant: an extra-long twin bed, a space-saving wardrobe/bureau combination, a desk and desk chair, a desk lamp, a wastebasket, and floor carpeting
- Wireless Internet access
Jameson Hall rooms do not have air conditioning.
High Rise 5 and Jameson Hall have a number of Faculty and Community Fellows that provide students with opportunities to explore and cultivate their academic, intellectual, and cultural interests. You will find them attending events in your building, eating with students in the dining room, and leading on and off campus trips to lectures, plays, films, concerts, and regional points of interest.
Housing Population Type