For some international opportunities, your out-of-pocket expenses could include round-trip flights, health insurance, visa costs, or in-country living expenses. Use the resources below to identify funding options and calculate cost of living.
- Resource Library contains funding resources that can be found through keyword searches, such as “international fellowship" as well as scholarships, fellowships, and grants.
- Engaged Cornell and Research Funding Handbook lists grants for global engagement.
- Cornell Library, Grants & Fellowships in the Humanities and Social Sciences lists funding opportunities for undergraduates.
- The Einaudi Center (Center for International Studies) provides international research, study, and scholarship support.
- The Foundation Directory lists grant opportunities for individuals. Click on “Find Funding” and type in “internship” in the search bar.
- Institute of International Education (IIE) Study Abroad Funding is a searchable database of international fellowships, grants, and paid internships.
- Numbeo provides a cost-of living calculator for cities and countries worldwide.