Profile Picture Kiosk
Profile Picture Kiosk 2.0 - The Iris Booth
About the Profile Picture Kiosk 2.0
Your profile picture is key to your personal brand and online networking. It has an impact on your job opportunities and ultimately, your career.
Elevate your online presence with a professional profile picture. It's free and available to all students, faculty, staff, and alumni. This selfie station puts you in control - no professional photographer needed. It's as easy as 1-2-3... Take it - Send it - Post it. We have staff on hand to assist if you have any questions.
This is a self-serve first-come first-serve photo booth - stop by 210 Barnes Hall between 8:30 AM – 12 PM or 1 PM – 4 PM Monday through Friday.
- Come professionally dressed.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and input your @cornell.edu email.
- Take up to three photos, posing on your own or using the prompts provided on the screen. If you don’t like one of your photos, you can delete it and redo it at the end!
- Once you’ve taken three photos you like, you can either edit them right in the photo booth, or you can complete the session and edit them using the link you’ll receive via email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upload your professional photos to your platform profiles! (LinkedIn, Handshake, CUeLINKS etc.).
Are you a group of 10+?
The Profile Picture Kiosk is on a first-come first-serve basis, therefore, you can either:
Come in groups of 5.
- Come individually during office hours of 8:30 AM – 12 PM, 1 PM – 4 PM.
- Contact email@example.com to make after hours arrangements.
Important: There are strict privacy systems in place to protect your data and photographic information. All photos are owned by each individual student and will be stored on a secure server for up to 12 months. Only administrators will have access to this stored information. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.