Dashboard and Surveys
Cornell conducts annual surveys of graduates and presents the results in the Postgraduate Report, which includes activities and average salaries of graduates.
Cornell Career Services surveys bachelor's degree recipients for six months following graduation, and produces a report summarizing postgraduate activities for the university as a whole. In addition, graduate degree recipients in three colleges—AAP, Engineering, and ILR—complete the survey, with results produced in their respective college career offices. See our Methods page for more details.
Looking for other data and reports?
- Reports of other surveys of Cornell students are produced by the Office of Institutional Research and Planning (IRP).
- Doctoral career outcomes are available on the Graduate school website.
- Post-doctoral career outcomes are available from the Office of Postdoctoral Studies.
Respond to the Survey
We are currently collecting survey responses for
View the Cornell Outcomes Dashboard
Review the Dashboard Demo in our Media Library.
For more comprehensive statistics by college, please refer to individual college reports.
- Class of 2018 Postgraduate Report
- Class of 2017 Postgraduate Report
- Class of 2016 Postgraduate Report
- Class of 2015 Postgraduate Report
For more about data collection process, see our Methods page.
Summer Experience Survey
We also conduct an annual survey on the summer job or internship experiences of current students. The Summer Experience Survey gives you a way to help others in their search for practical experiences, and the results give you an opportunity to learn from the experience of others, too. The survey can help you find ideas for internships you might not have known about. It will also help you consider your goals and the practical factors related to selecting a summer position.
Share your experiences with others by completing our online form.