Join the Cornell Dining student staff team!
- Great Pay: One of the best starting rates on campus. Opportunities for merit raises at the end of each semester.
- Free Meals: Student Employees receive free meals during their shift.
- Flexible Scheduling: You choose the days and times you can work from available shifts. You choose the positions you'd like to work. Guaranteed days off if you request them.
- Convenient Locations: With units across campus you can work close to home or class to accommodate your busy schedule.
- No Experience Necessary: Whether this is your first job or you have previous food experience, Cornell Dining has a position for you.
- Social Work Environment: Opportunity to meet a cross section of the Cornell community - both co-workers and customers.
- Advancement Opportunities: Our Student Team is entirely student run; student supervisors and managers interview, hire, and train. Develop your leadership skills as a training captain, supervisor, or manager.
Debo Adebola, Student Director Email: email@example.com
Delaney Ho, Student Assistant Director Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oliver Lane, Student Assistant Director Email: email@example.com
Raul Daniel Mendez, Student Assistant Director Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emma Lee Bennett, Student Assistant Director Email: email@example.com
Non-Cornell Students: You must apply online at http://hr.cornell.edu/jobs. If you have any questions, contact:
Rosana Ng, HR Assistant
337 Pine Tree Road
Ithaca, NY 14850
If hired, you will be required to personally present your employment eligibility documentation before we can allow you to work. The most common documents we see are a driver's license and a social security card (you will need both) or a U.S. passport. You can also check with any dining location to see a complete list of acceptable documents and remember that only original documents can be accepted, no photo or faxed copies please. Cornell Catering separately hires student staff for their events, from formal banquets for thousands to elegant weddings for hundreds or dinners for a few.
Diversity and Inclusion are a part of Cornell University's heritage. We're an employer and educator recognized for valuing AA/EEO, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.