Every day you'll find something new and different at Cornell Dining's ten dining rooms.
> Read what's on the menu today!
Our world-class chefs take great pride in developing creative menus, multicultural entrées and side dishes, and delectable desserts to keep our guests coming back for more. From holiday-themed meals to chef surprises and dining room special nights, staff members work with our student dining committees throughout the year to provide rich dining experiences that you can share with your friends.
And the best part? You're welcome to sample a variety of menu options at no extra cost. Guests on a meal plan just swipe their card at the door; other guests may pay with Big Red Bucks, CornellCard, or credit card.
North Campus dining rooms:
- Morrison Dining – in Toni Morrison Hall
- North Star Dining Room – in Appel Commons (closed Spring 2022)
- Risley Dining – in Risley Hall
- Robert Purcell Marketplace Eatery – in Robert Purcell Community Center
Central Campus dining rooms:
- Okenshields – in Willard Straight Hall