All attendees 12 and over* must provide one of the following at check-in:
- proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 with an FDA- or WHO-authorized vaccine;
- results of a negative FDA- or DOH-authorized PCR, rapid PCR, or nucleic acid amplification test (NAAT) COVID-19 test collected within 72 hours of check-in; or
- an FDA-authorized antigen test performed on a specimen collected within six hours of check-in.
You will be required to show this documentation along with a photo ID. At check-in, approved individuals will receive a wristband for entry. A photo, photocopy, or screenshot, or an electronic device is acceptable. This documentation will provide access but will not be collected for record-keeping.
* Children under 12 – no documentation required; must remain masked indoors and outdoors regardless of distancing.
Proof of Vaccination
For proof of vaccination, you can use:
CDC Vaccination Card. A photo or photocopy of this card is also acceptable. Card must include name, vaccine brand, lot #, dose dates, and the site administrator.
Official immunization record from within or outside the U.S., including from your health care provider. Documentation must include at a minimum: name, vaccine brand, dose dates, along with the name of the certifying agency providing the immunization record. International documentation must be translated into English, including your name.
Cornell students, staff, and faculty can present proof of verification using Cornell University Daily Check page showing name and Covid-19 Proof of Vaccination.
Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test
Proof of a negative COVID-19 test (PCR, rapid PCR, NAAT, or antigen) must include:
- The name of health care facility or testing program providing the result
- Your name matching photo identification presented at boarding
- Date and time the sample was taken
- Testing methodology (PCR, rapid PCR, NAAT, or antigen)
- Result of “negative” or “not detected”