There are clothing washers and dryers in each residential building or community.
- Monitor the status of your community's laundry machines using LaundryView
Payment for use of washers and dryers is through a Campus Life debit account accessed with your Cornell ID card - with the exception of 112 Edgemoor, Toni Morrison Hall, and Ganędagǫ: Hall, which use CSCPay Mobile App, and Hasbrouck Apartments, which has both card-accessed and coin-operated machines.
A laundry account is automatically established for all housing contract holders. You may add money using the link below.
For those living in the exception areas of 112 Edgemoor, Toni Morrison Hall, and Ganędagǫ: Hall, please download the CSCPay Mobile App to add funds to your account. You can find the app on the App Store and Google Play.
The recommended starting amount is $25; subsequent deposits can be made any time. The balance in your laundry account will remain active as long as you live in University housing. Please note that any balance remaining after you move out of University housing cannot be refunded.
- Add money to your laundry account
Laundry Quick Facts
- Our laundry machines don’t take coins. Students can add funds to their laundry account at get.cbord.com/cornell and then activate the machines with their Cornell ID card.
- Washers are $1.75 and dryers are $1.30 per cycle.
- All laundry funds remain on your account as long as you’re a student in campus housing. Students who move off campus lose all remaining laundry funds.
- Send an email to email@example.com and request a refund for the error. Make sure to provide the student’s NetID and the date and amount of the transaction.
Bulk Laundry & Dry Cleaning:
Did you know you can bring your laundry to Campus Life's service centers, and have it returned clean and folded the next day? Cornell works with Lazybones to offer this affordable service to busy students. Lazybones has been keeping students clean since 1993.
Laundry service from Lazybones is as low as $1.01 per pound. Dry cleaning is priced per item. If you have any questions about the service, which is available from the first week of classes through the end of the semester, please visit www.MyLAZYBONES.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-215.2105.