208 Dearborn Place
Wari Cooperative is one of the university’s cooperative residences, a collaborative and independent community governed by its student residents.
Located near the Africana Center just off Triphammer Road, Wari is a close-knit community of 10 undergraduate women of color. Members enjoy a friendly rapport and share in weekly house responsibilities, as well as involvement in cultural and social activities in support of women of color. Wari offers a chance to contribute to a spirit of unity and cultural awareness on campus.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
- Open to transfer and upperlevel women
- 10 residents
- Located at 208 Dearborn Place on north campus
- 8 single and 1 double room, with shared bathrooms
- A TV room, a spacious kitchen, and on-site laundry
- Bedrooms contain, for each occupant: an extra-long twin bed and mattress, a closet, a dresser, a desk and chair, and a waste basket
- Internet access included
There is no house meal plan. Residents either prepare their own meals in the house’s kitchen, or purchase a meal plan to eat in the Cornell Dining eateries.