150 Triphammer Road
Triphammer Cooperative is one of the university’s cooperative residences, a collaborative and independent community governed by its student residents.
Located on North Campus with easy access to bus stops, Triphammer has a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere where students quickly feel part of a community. The house holds frequent activities and gatherings such as pumpkin carving, a Thanksgiving dinner, tie-dying, camping, and bowling. Residents have weekly chores for the upkeep and cleanliness of the house.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open to transfer, upperlevel, and graduate/professional students
- 20 residents
- Located at 150 Triphammer Road on North Campus, near RPCC and the Africana Library
- 3 double, 1 triple, and 11 single rooms, with shared bathrooms
- A large living room with a TV, a dining room with a long table for group meals, a kitchen, and free on-site laundry
- Bedrooms contain, for each occupant: an extra-long twin bed, closet/wardrobe, a desk and desk chair
- Wireless Internet access
A house meal plan is mandatory and includes homemade vegetarian dinner Sunday through Thursday. Residents are assigned a cook group each week to cook dinner for the rest of the house one night. The meal plan includes access to house staples (flour, sugar, oils, spices, etc.).