Campus Groups Information
Greek Chapter Re-Registration in Campus Groups
The Campus Group registration process is for Cornell University sorority & fraternity groups ONLY. Users of this registration process is for students to complete every semester.
Sign In – CUWeb Login
1. What is required to complete the re-registration process?
· Go to Red Bar – the Home key
· After clicking on Home on the top left corner, click on Greek Organization, and find your organization and click on the Group Re-Registration button. Fill in the necessary information on the first page.
· On the next page, click on Group Details, and click Approve.
· Fill in the Membership section of the form. You will need information regarding your chapter: Number of Active Members, Number of Away/ Abroad Members, Number of New Members, Chapter President Information, Advisor Information, etc.
· Finish the Finance section of the form. You will need information such as Initiation fee, Chapter Dues, Room Fee, Other Fees, etc.
· Finish the House Director/Live in Advisor section of the form.
· As the representative of the sorority or fraternity you will be agree to ensure the organization complies with certain requirements.
· When you complete the form, you will see a Thank you! You successfully submitted your Form.
2. How to upload downloaded PDF forms
· Return to the home page, then under My Groups, click on Sorority & Fraternity Life.
· Under Group Links on the right side, click on Surveys & Forms.
· Complete the: Fall 2020 Recognition Policy Acknowledgement.
· After completing the form, save the form as PDF on to your computer.
· Return to the Homepage and click on your Greek organization under My Groups. (Instead of Test C, you should see the name of your Greek organization.)
· On the dashboard, click on Files.· In Files, click on Documents, and upload the downloaded PDF forms.