We hope you'll consider supporting our work at the Public Service Center. Donors can give to the PSC in a variety of ways. We are grateful for those who have chosen to further Center programming by:
- Establishing endowments to support current programs and initiatives
- Giving annual gifts
- Giving their time to advise programs, serve on committees and provide their expertise to further our initiatives.
Please consider joining the generous alumni who support the Public Service Center.
- Robert Appel '53 and Helen Appel '55 and Gerald Robinson '54 and Margot Robinson '55 established the Robinson-Appel Humanitarian Award to recognize and financially support public service programs created by current Cornell students.
- Others have established the Maribel Garcia Award to honor Ms. Garcia's work and memory. This fund supports the Maribel Garcia Community Spirit Award, which will be given each year to a Cornell student who has made a remarkably insightful, selfless, and/or creative contribution to their community.
- Richard Boas '71 and Elisabeth Boas '71 provide funding for Into the Streets.
Your support allows students to participate in hands-on, transformative experiences, encourages faculty to further their community based teaching and research efforts and furthers Cornell's strategic commitment to community engagement on a local, national and global level.