Empowering students through campus and community collaborations to create a more just and equitable world.
We aim to build student capacity for deep meaningful co-curricular community service among students committed to reciprocal community engagement. We strive to be a resource for connecting students' passion with opportunities to do purpose driven work both on and off campus, and to prepare students to have meaningful community engaged experiences.
- Learning & Growth - We value expanding knowledge through critical reflection toward continual improvement.
- Diversity & Inclusion - We value welcoming spaces for multiple cultural and lived experiences to honor identities.
- Equity - We work to challenge systems of oppression to facilitate opportunity, access and outcomes for all.
- Relationships & Connections - We value building sustainable relationships comprised of trust, mutual respect, and accountability.
- Collaboration - We value the strength, knowledge, and experience of all to work together toward agreed upon goals.