Financing Other Health Professions
Health professional graduate education is expensive, and most graduates take out loans to finance their education. It is important to investigate the cost of attendance of your programs of interest and learn about financial aid options, as well as to learn how to maintain good financial health. In some cases, application services and/or standardized examinations may also offer fee assistance programs for those that qualify.
General Financial Resources
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Department of Education Guide to Federal Financial Aid
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
Health Career-Specific Financial Resources
This is just a starting point.
- Veterinary Medicine: Funding a Veterinary Medical Education (AAVMC)
- Optometry: Financial Aid, Scholarships, and Budgeting (AOA)
- Physician Assistant: Financing Your PA Education (AAPA)
- Public Health: Financing Your Degree (ASPPH)